Monday, June 29, 2009

TAG from Fify, tQ.

1) Ape name penuh kamu? Orang panggil kamu ape?

- Mohamad Afnan Md Razi, doesn't have many nicknames actually. You can all me anything you want lah.

2) Apa bende paling penting dlm idop kamu?

- Basketball. Its help me a lot getting rid of my 'excess baggage'. =)

3) Dimana tempat impian perkahwinan kamu?

- Di halaman rumahku, go on with the tradition babe!

4) Ape makanan yg slalu kamu order di kedai makan?

- Variety, i can't listed it. =)

5) Adakah anda dilamun chenta? Jujur!

- Honestly, nope. Fed up with it, and wait until my chenta mood come lah.

6) Ape novel kegemaran kamu?

- Anything from Meg Cabot. Full of mystery, spooky~

7) Ape benda yg wajib ade dlm tas tgn kamu?

- Dont have one and im not planning to have it. =)

8) Tempat paling kamu gemar bertandang?

- Desa Park City, the most relaxious place to walk around and take a fresh healthy air. p/s: also got many hott chicks there. =)

9) Perkara / benda yg buat anda ketagih?

- ..Kinder Bueno. Haha!

10) Apa ciri wanita idaman kamu?

- Kind hearted, love not for the money and the most important, shorter than me. =)

11) Ape kamu lakukan ketika sedih?

- Tidur is the best way. Im serious.

12) Apa yg kamu lakukan ketika marah?

- Shut my mouth up.

13) Baju kegemaran kamu?

- Fit nice to me, kalau boleh got V-Neck. p/s: Im NOT a gay. =)

14) Minuman di pagi hari?

- Plain water dan Dutch Lady Fresh Milk sahaja.

15) Cara terbaik utk menghilangkan stress?

- Again, tidur.

16) Lagu yg mengisi hari2 mu?

- Unplugged version from Metallica. They're so damn good. And also 'No Boundaries' from Adam, not Kris plus American Reject 'Wind Blows'..!.

17) Siapa org paling disayangi?

- My Family for sure, begitu juga dengan kamu kawan2!

18) Kereta idaman kamu?

- BMW Z4 M Coupe. Pray for me to get one okayy. =)

19) Apa pendangan anda terhadap mat rempit?

- I hate rempitan. Hoho, but respect them the way they ride their bikes. I'd try to do a rempit style with Uzay's motor before, but I cant. =p

20) Ape impian anda dihari kelak?

- Own a Z4 and a happy family. But my 19yrs old dream, is to go for trip to Los Angeles. InsyaAllah, my dream will become true. Someday...