Saturday, July 10, 2010

My 9th July :)

wonderful day isnt ? thank you Allah still keeping me breath as great as human being. 9th July was the registration day in MIAT for this coming semester 5 which is im gonna do my practical for 6month in Malaysia Airlines System Subang Airport. In that period of time, it will be my first time in my life to working on something HAHA.



The best part of today was taking my results for last semester. kinda freakout at first, shivering cold after met Shima and Bank in the same class waiting for result. Alhamdulillah, my effort is well worth paid off. and as i expected, my exhaust and propeller paper its not that good. texting and calling blabla.. thanks for family and mates who helping me a lot with my tasks and report in semester 4 :)


* 3.95 in semester 4, decreasing 0.03 compare to last sem .. haiih *

Shafina, lucky number one to take a look at my result. even it wasn't satisfying at all but she treat me for that. how nice my cuty little sweetpie xoxo ! having some tea at her house and little chat with her family, and im proudly off to Gombak ..

home sweeet home

7 comments:

  1. yelah result tanak A's lak sume an ? haha sy sgt bangga dgn kjayaan awk syg :') nak hadiah ape ? <3 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 more times ! HAHA sygg awak muaxx ! thnks b cause you inspire me a lot :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. there u go . kat subg practical at complex A or B?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gila hebat la sial kau hahah pointer mcm haram tinggi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Af : let you knw on 19th :)

    Atiq : kau jgn nak kelam sgt, kita serupa

    ReplyDelete
  6. :') ermm and kitew bakal berjauhan sob..sob go syg go . jgn lpe i lak if dh berjaya :') love you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. berjauhan ? T.T no matter what no matter how, you'll definitely remains in my head for ever and eternally. LOVE YOU SHAFINA !

    ReplyDelete